Effective Date: 1st April 2020
We at Aura-Star® Jewellery aspire for total customer satisfaction. If you have an issue with your order and it meets the conditions provided below, please send us an email and our team will get in touch with you. Our customer care team will evaluate your jewellery and contact you to resolve any issues. We are unable to offer refunds because our jewellery is handcrafted and custom made.
We may offer refunds under special conditions as stated in this policy below.
General guidelines and process:
Please send us an email on email@example.com to start the refunds or returns process.
- Please include your order number.
- Return item(s) unused and in their original condition* within fourteen (14) days of purchase may quality for a refund.
- The postage and handling of your return is your responsibility.
- Please ensure that you obtain proof of postage when sending your parcel back as we cannot be held responsible for any orders that do not arrive back to us. You may be able to claim compensation through your chosen return service if you have proof of postage.
- Returns can only be refunded to the person who originally placed and paid for the order, and the refund can only be processed back to the same payment method.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days after receipt of the return.
- Most items follow a no-refund policy.
- Refund requests are only accepted under the conditions outlined in this policy.
* Original condition means unused, not damaged and in a saleable condition.
Aura-Star® Ashes Infused Jewellery
Aura-Star® Jewellery is crafted with your loved ones ashes and therefore it is non-refundable unless the product is received as damaged or faulty.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are considered final for Aura-Star® Ashes Infused Jewellery.
We send out a full instruction kit on how to send us your ashes, however, although this is rare, we cannot be responsible for any ashes lost in the post. We recommend that you always keep some ashes back just in case.
Ashes Chamber Jewellery
You can return unwanted item within fourteen (14) working days as long as it has not been used, engraved or filled with ashes.
All returns need to be in saleable condition, to include full packaging including the filling kit.
Shipping Costs for Refunds
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Damaged, Defective or Faulty Items
In the rare instance that your product is damaged, defective or faulty, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant images, receipt and order number and we will do everything to put things right.
We will not accept any damage caused by the customer, to include scratches from screws or screwdrivers. Our jewellery comes with full instructions and any tools required.
Customers are responsible for ensuring all returned items reach us safely and we are not responsible for any damage during transit.
If you change your mind on your order we can only offer you a refund if you cancel your order prior to your item going into production,
If your item is already in production we cannot cancel your order. If you should wish to cancel an order please contact our team on email@example.com.
Please note that cancellations requests are only accepted if are made before the production of the item starts. No Cancellation requests will be accepted once the production process begins.
We are a responsible and caring company and we always endeavour to do the right thing by our customers. Always email us in the first instance and we will do everything to help.
Our Returns address is:
Address: Unit 38 Manor Road, Potters Bar, EN6 1DQ